Bonding is essential for survival
Humans are a tribal species. We NEED meaningful, healthy relationships in order to thrive. Loneliness is devastating for your mental and physical health.
There are countless studies that have linked social isolation to an increased risk of premature death, dementia, heart disease, stroke, depression, anxiety, and suicide! This is a problem but there is an easy cure, and it doesn’t require a prescription, it just requires a meaningful bond.
Benefits of bonding
- INCREASED POSITIVE WORLD-VIEW
Losing a sense of connection and community changes a person’s perception of the world.
- IMPROVED IMMUNITY
Social isolation may alter the tendency of cells in the immune system to promote inflammation. Resulting in an increased risk of chronic diseases.
- IMPROVED HEALTH
The biology of loneliness can accelerate the buildup of plaque in arteries, help cancer cells grow and spread, and promote inflammation in the brain.
- LONGER LIFE
People who engage in meaningful, productive activities with others tend to live longer, have more positive moods, and have a sense of purpose.
- IMPROVED WELL-BEING
Bonding and community can help maintain your well-being and can even improve cognitive function.
How to Bond
- Adopt the lifestyle levers in order to become the best, most dominant, most desirable version of yourself. You will naturally attract others of the same ilk.
- If social skills are not your forte, or if you’re afraid to be socially vulnerable, face those fears and get uncomfortable. Just like anything else, social interaction is a skill that must be learned and practiced if it doesn’t come naturally. Wave at strangers. Smile at people. Hold your head high and be confident that you’re a likable person.
- Just like you have work hours, designated meal times, workout schedules, haircuts, set time aside for social bonding. Put social time in your planner.
- Get vulnerable. Deep social bonds are forged through vulnerability.
- Don’t be oversensitive. True friends and family call you out on your BS. They hold you accountable. They make you better.
- Hang out with quality human beings. You’re a combination of the people you spend the most time with.
Join the tribe
For more information on tribal bonding, email us at